Forum Index -> YouView -> Login Error
Delete Thread
Page First 1 2 Last

Jesus
July 17, 2011, 12:37:16 PM
Hi sir, nowadays the YouView app crash when I try to login!!!

I've prove it in snow leopard (intel), leopard (ppc) and tiger (ppc)... I introduce my name and password and the app close saying:

The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.google.GDataServiceDomain error -1.)

Any idea?? Thanks!!!

Mr. Gecko
July 17, 2011, 6:38:21 PM
Responded to your previous post.

Jesus
July 18, 2011, 8:09:34 PM
Multiauthentication? I just installed the program yesterday, it was the first account I tried to authenticate...

I have proved 2 different accounts. Nothing works. Neither here (iMac intel) or in my Powerbook...

Jesus
July 18, 2011, 8:21:59 PM
No way. Same crash.

I've created right now a new gmail account.
Then I've created a new Youtube account with this email.

Open Youview. Click on "login button". Click on new. Enter my nick on youtube (PaskuTubeYou) and the password.

Crash.

Jesus
July 18, 2011, 8:34:28 PM
I was trying to figured out what is going on, so I made another (4th!!!) gmail account and another youtube account without upper-case letters (jmprtube)

Nothing works... Any idea?

Mr. Gecko
July 18, 2011, 8:44:22 PM
Someone else had this problem and they said that if they typed in the full email address it worked. If it has 2step verification, it will have to use an application password and some things may not work.

Jesus
July 18, 2011, 9:13:28 PM
I tried that before, putting in the username the mail instead of the youtube username, but it doesn't work for me.

Mr. Gecko
July 18, 2011, 10:18:10 PM
Did you try http://mrgeckosmedia.com/YouView.zip?

Jesus
July 18, 2011, 11:37:55 PM
Of course.

I have proved the last one version all the times and 0.4.4 once (this version doesn't give me that error but doesn't show me the accounts that I add :S...)

Mr. Gecko
July 18, 2011, 11:44:02 PM
I'll have to update MGMHTTPCookieStorage to fix that... I've known about this issue and fixed it on other things.

Page First 1 2 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh