Forum Index -> Freezer -> Freezer2 control menu flashes on then disappears
Delete Thread
Page First 1 Last

Tim
July 17, 2009, 11:12:17 AM
Can't get the menu items to stay on the desktop! They flash open, then when an adjustment is tried, they disappear. Preferences panel, etc. show for less than a second. What gives?
Powerbook G4 , 1.5 GHz, PowerPC, 1.25 GB RAM. Trying to max it for Photoshop.

Mr. Gecko
July 17, 2009, 11:47:13 AM
that seems to be a bug on tiger, I'm going to fix it today most likely after I update iTunesMenu.

Collin
September 30, 2009, 6:12:25 AM
Is this Snow Leopard compatible?

Mr. Gecko
September 30, 2009, 6:16:48 AM
I made a beta version that fixes the tiger problem and works on snow leopard here

Jesse Baer
October 12, 2009, 3:55:24 AM
Just tried that. Still doesn't work. Thanks for working on it though.

MÃ¥rten Svantesson
January 2, 2011, 2:37:46 PM
I'm running Freezer in Snow Leopard (10.6.5) and it isn't working that well. It often crashes and then when I start it again it fails to recognize which applications are stopped so you can't start them again. (Instead I have to open a Terminal and use kill to start them.)
Some of the applications I tend to run are Firefox, Emacs, X11, Airfoil, Mail and iCal.

Mr. Gecko
January 2, 2011, 6:34:42 PM
Did you try the beta at http://mrgeckosmedia.com/Freezer.zip? I made changes since the last post.

MÃ¥rten Svantesson
January 4, 2011, 10:11:43 PM
I installed http://mrgeckosmedia.com/Freezer.zip and I'm running it now. No crashes so far; good. But you can't Focus on several applications simultaneously. Let's say I have Firefox focused (and all other apps are freezed) then nothing happens if I try to focus on (say) Adium. Unfreeze all works though.

(Sorry for the spamming before.)

flyrod
October 14, 2012, 9:00:30 PM
I get the same thing on os 10.4.11 12" powerbook. It opens and loads, but any user input and it closes. I don't think it crashes, there is no stack, it just goes away... I've been using control plus to freeze apps that are sucking cpu in the background.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh