Forum Index -> iTunesMenu -> iTunesMenu not working
Delete Thread
Page First 1 Last

Tucker Rose
October 1, 2008, 11:34:47 PM
Hey Gecko I got your email reply, but it worked before, why is it suddenly not working?

Mr. Gecko
October 2, 2008, 1:51:30 AM
Well you can try and delete the preferences located in /Users/YOURNAME/Library/Preferences/com.MrGeckosMedia.iTunesMenu.plist

Tucker Rose
October 6, 2008, 1:42:29 AM
I got your e-mail with the new version...

Why do we have to pay for hotkeys now? Seems kind of unfair considering I had that working for free before, and now I don't. It's also force of habit when I hit the hotkeys I preprogrammed (which by the way, this new version has recognized) and then the box pops up asking for a donate. I mean, If i could, I would donate, but at the moment, all I have in PayPal is 45 cents.

Mr. Gecko
October 6, 2008, 2:04:40 AM
I am asking for donations because I finally got a paypal and those are the features that was the hardest to add and the only way to get donations in this world is to have something to give for the donation.

Tucker Rose
October 6, 2008, 10:37:56 AM
Thanks Gecko, you rock :D

If adsense actually pays me, or if I see some money in my Paypal...:)

Jessica DeAnda
October 12, 2008, 12:28:30 AM
I activated and donated. Why won't my hotkeys work?

Mr. Gecko
October 12, 2008, 3:37:55 AM
Did you push the save button? one of my friends asked the same thing and that was the problem:D

Lars
October 13, 2008, 8:40:35 AM
Hey, first of all,thank you for this great and simple app. There are a lot of ' simiular' one's out there, but they are either ugly of a bit to complex. My question is the following: how do i make it automaticly startup when i open itunes? I have to open itunes first, and open the .app file again, I bet there is a way to open it automaticly when i open itunes. Thanks alot!

Mr. Gecko
October 15, 2008, 12:14:35 AM
Well I don't think there is an easy way to do it but you could make an AppleScript Applet to do it with

tell application "iTunes" to activate
tell application "iTunesMenu" to activate

and than when you launch it, it would open both.
This app was made to be open all the time and start at the login/boot.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh