Here is a feature Request List:

-allow to close to menubar

-System Preferences

-allow us to choose sounds

-better UI

Otherwise, it's great!

Mr. Gecko
August 22, 2009, 5:47:35 AM
I plan on having a menu bar, I am adding preferences, I plan on adding customizable themes for SMS and adding custom sounds. I don't know what I can do to make the UI better, but if you have ideas, I'm open.

Victor
August 23, 2009, 10:03:51 PM
Add an option to choose the Google Voice account to use in case you have more than one.

Mr. Gecko
August 23, 2009, 10:12:19 PM
To do that I'll have to save the password and stuff somewhere. The best place for that as far as I know is KeyChain and I can do that just like in YouView.

jason
August 27, 2009, 12:19:39 AM
The UI has some minor problems right now like the call and sms buttons being too close together. Also, tabs for sms history and voicemail are cleaner than separate floating windows. sms history and voicemail should be accesible somehow through the main window too, and not just the top bar.

More stuff: How about being able to expand and collapes contacts by their categories?

In any case. this app rocks and will play a key role in my GV migration. Thank you so much.

Makalaster
November 16, 2009, 11:05:56 PM
tabbed SMS windows would be pretty awesome. also, having each contact as one entry with multiple numbers would clean up the contacts list a lot.

Mr. Gecko
September 10, 2010, 4:43:21 PM
I just added tabbed SMS at http://mrgeckosmedia.com/VoiceMac.zip

dale
September 14, 2010, 6:49:34 PM
Great application, thanks so much.

totally excited for menubar icon with unread count, will make it pretty awesome.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh