Forum Index -> VoiceMac -> Unable to Log in
Delete Thread
Page First 1 2 Last

agenthypo
August 25, 2009, 6:53:01 PM
I am unable to log in using Voice Mac, I have tried every combination of username and email I can think of and even cut & pasting my password. Every time I get "Unable to login: Check your email and password, make sure you typed it in right."

I do use a very secure password with capital letters and special characters, perhaps the encoding of the special characters is broken?

Mr. Gecko
August 25, 2009, 7:01:11 PM
The special characters are most likely it, I don't know what special characters are needed to be encoded, but I do have cocoa encode it automatically. I did realize that & characters wasn't encoded which is weird. So if you can tell me the special characters you use other then & I can make it encode it.

agenthypo
August 25, 2009, 8:25:56 PM
I am using the "%" percent sign and "!" exclamation mark.

Mr. Gecko
August 25, 2009, 8:27:04 PM
the % sign sound like it'll be it, I'll figure it out soon. I'm first am going to fix this one bug.

agenthypo
August 25, 2009, 8:28:37 PM
Thanks! :)

Mr. Gecko
August 25, 2009, 9:06:13 PM
Does this work?
http://mrgeckosmedia.com/VoiceMac.zip

agenthypo
August 25, 2009, 11:54:22 PM
Yes, 100%, well, the login at least. :)

I'll let you know if I find any other problems.

arjoon
September 18, 2009, 3:50:35 PM
I can't log in. I am not using any special characters,no caps...just numbers and letters. Able to log in to my gmail on web with same credentials. Any solution?? Thanks

Mr. Gecko
September 18, 2009, 4:20:23 PM
Are you sure you have Google Voice? You can check by going to http://voice.google.com/.

arjoon
September 18, 2009, 4:26:28 PM
yes...i am using it on my iphone as well as firefox plugin...i just want this king of separate client.The firefox plugin was keeping me logged in all the time so I have disabled it and try logging in but still not able to log in.

Page First 1 2 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh