Forum Index -> iTunesMenu -> Didn't get activation key
Delete Thread
Page First 1 Last

Schuyler
October 9, 2008, 12:57:46 PM
I downloaded iTunesMenu a few days ago, paid PayPal, but have not received the activation key.

Mr. Gecko
October 9, 2008, 3:14:59 PM
I am sure I sent it, Did you check your Junk mail?
I sent it October 5, 2008, 9:00:46 PM.
I resent it to you so you can get it again.

Jessica DeAnda
October 11, 2008, 12:07:08 AM
I downloaded iTunesMenu and paid PayPal, but have not recieved the activation code.

Mr. Gecko
October 11, 2008, 12:17:33 AM
Are you sure? according to my admin controls it says sent at October 10, 2008, 4:22:42 PM to your email address. Did you check your junk/spam mail? that is one of the most important thing to check!
I am sending it again with my mail client to make sure you receive it.

Please next time before you email me remember this is not a automatic thing. I have to be at my computer to receive the email from paypal with your name and email address and than add it manually to the database which would also email you the key.
I know it works because I tested it just now to see if it sends and all and it does.

Hope you enjoy the application,
Mr. Gecko

Tucker Rose
October 11, 2008, 12:36:59 PM
Mr. Gecko emailed me a key and it worked fine, so it's not a problem with his mail client. He just has to do all of these transactions manually.

Gecko, perhaps look into PayPal's IPN? If you fancy PHP and SQL, they have a pretty decent system to do all this stuff automatically. I just don't know how to use it :P

Mr. Gecko
October 11, 2008, 12:50:13 PM
I don't know if you could add that into donations, but if you could I would look into that.

By the way was the first email in your junk?

Tucker Rose
October 19, 2008, 6:07:56 PM
Yeah, it definitely supports donations. That's how a lot of the torrent sites auto-reward VIP status or extra upload ratio for donations.

Mr. Gecko
October 22, 2008, 6:33:47 PM
Ok I made a test page to see what happens and if it works perfectly, I'll make it based off of PayPal's IPN system. I am waiting for another donation so I can check the log to see if it worked or not.
P.S. there is no way to cheat the way I made it.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh