Forum Index -> VoiceMac -> Anyone having this problem?
Delete Thread
Page First 1 Last

Tyler
September 30, 2009, 7:39:24 PM
Is anyone else having problems with selecting a contact to call, and having Voice Mac call a different contact than the one you selected? This happens anytime I have a contact selected who's name or number is close to another contact, or a contact who has multiple numbers (it will select whatever the first occurring number is, rather than the one I selected). Love the program though, that's the only issue I've had.

Mr. Gecko
September 30, 2009, 8:20:36 PM
I'm not sure why that'll happen, but I fixed loads of bugs and you can download the pre beta here. I'm just making sure I get all of them out before I update.

Tyler
September 30, 2009, 8:29:56 PM
Sure, I understand. Great program. Hats off. I accidently called the wrong client with the same last name of one I was trying to call because I wasn't paying attention. After that, I noticed it try to happen every time. I now have to manually enter the phone number in order to get it to call the right one, IF I have two contacts with the same first or last name or similar phone numbers, depending on search method.

Mr. Gecko
September 30, 2009, 8:35:04 PM
I plain to make the filter more better soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Alan
October 1, 2009, 9:19:04 PM
A dialog with Error while trying to call
Error code: (null)
is returned when I attempt to call. What can I do to avoid this error response?

Mr. Gecko
October 1, 2009, 9:27:23 PM
I have no idea what's going on so I can't tell you, but you can run debug and email me the output when that error happens, you can download the debugger here.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh