Forum Index -> VoiceMac -> VoiceMac - How to Change Number to Ring
Delete Thread
Page First 1 Last

Courtland
October 26, 2010, 2:41:22 PM
VoiceMac 0.1 Rings my cellphone when I make a call. How do I change this? I assume that this is set by whatever I have told Google Voice to do. Do I change it within my Google Voice Account and then see the change when I run VoiceMac?
Thanks. Great Program!

Mr. Gecko
October 26, 2010, 3:17:06 PM
There is a popup that says Ring and that is the phone it rings. To add a phone number to that, you just click on the number at the bottom left.

Courtland
October 27, 2010, 4:23:20 AM
Thank you. By clicking on the phone number at the bottom left (which is my google voice number), it opens a browser and loads the google voice logon page. So this is where I change the number to ring, or add a number to ring, etc. My question is: If I tell GV to not forward the GV number to any phone, at all, will the computer ring and can I answer in the call using VoiceMac?

Mr. Gecko
October 27, 2010, 1:28:49 PM
If you have a SIP account and that SIP account set to that, and no, you do not change the number to ring in that page, it's in that popup that says ring that you change. Maybe this will explain it better.
1. When you make a call, it uses the number that says ring.
2. To add a number to that list, you click on the number at the button left.
3. You can uncheck numbers that you do not want to ring when someone calls by going to that page as well.
4. You need a SIP account to receive calls or place calls via the computer on VoiceMac.

Page First 1 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh