Forum Index -> VoiceMac -> Anyone else having this problem?
Delete Thread
Page First 1 2 3 Last

Rommel
September 23, 2010, 3:52:57 AM
debug output submitted. thank you for the support.

Kathryn Reese-Taylor
September 23, 2010, 4:36:11 AM
I followed your directions and sent you the information from the terminal window. Thanks for checking on this.

Mr. Gecko
September 23, 2010, 4:57:19 AM
Rommel: Thank you, I know how to fix this now:D
Kathryn: You must be using chrome. Chrome, for some reason, keeps a cache of downloads and therefore downloaded the one without debug. When I release a fix, please release your cache before you download.

I'll release a fix tomorrow. It is midnight for me now.

Jeisson
September 23, 2010, 6:23:40 AM
I also have the debug outputted but it seems you already got it. If you still need it let me know.

Rommel
September 23, 2010, 11:45:36 AM
"I'll release a fix tomorrow. It is midnight for me now."

i'll prolly be the last to test the new version since my time is opposite to yours. someone please verify if working asap.

thanks!

Mr. Gecko
September 23, 2010, 2:05:14 PM
I believe this will fix it, if you can send me the log from terminal on this as well, that'll help if it doesn't work. http://mrgeckosmedia.com/VoiceMac.zip.

Kathryn Reese-Taylor
September 23, 2010, 2:13:50 PM
I was not using chrome. I use only Safari and Firefox. I don't even have chrome on my computer. But I will release the cache and download again.

Thanks for your hard work!

Mr. Gecko
September 23, 2010, 3:11:12 PM
My guess is that it worked as I have not heard back from you in an hour.

Kathryn
September 23, 2010, 5:31:56 PM
No, it did not. I had to attend to some work, so only now got a chance to test it. I cleaned out my caches before downloading the latest version, so there would be no mistake about which one I was using. I will send you the bug repost by private email.

Mr. Gecko
September 23, 2010, 5:34:57 PM
If someone is able to contact me via instant massaging, I can try and fix it, send them the update, and if it fails try and fix again with information from them running it in the terminal.

Page First 1 2 3 Last
Name:
Email Address:
verify
Refresh